Ohio CDC Association (OCDCA) requests credentials from trainers and technical assistance providers for our programs for CDCs (Community Development Corporations).
Providers are needed in the areas of affordable housing, community economic development, food access, community empowerment and financial empowerment.
Priority is given to OCDCA members who submit qualifications by October 31, 2017 for the 2018 calendar year.
Please submit the following items.
1. A current resume of presenter(s) which includes contact information and any relevant certifications;
2. Your level of compensation. Please provide both a daily and hourly rate;
3. If you are a consultant, submit three customer references (name, organization, address, phone number and e-mail). Please indicate the services you performed for the customer and when they took place. If you are submitting on behalf of an organization, please submit a brief narrative about program success in community or organizational expertise in subject area;
4. A list of workshops or webinars you can provide and on what topics. Please briefly describe the workshops or webinars;
5. A list of topic areas in which you are willing to provide technical assistance.
Please submit your response to Melissa Miller at mmiller AT ohiocdc.org. If you have any questions, please contact her at (614) 461-6392 ext. 209.