Join Ohio CDC Association at its 32nd annual conference October 13-14 as we explore Appalachia and Southeast Ohio and celebrate the vibrant passion for progress in the region!
More Local Tours:
- Arts & Incubation
- Little Cities of Black Diamonds
- Local Libations
- Local Food Production and Access Innovations
- A Place to Make Music
- Comprehensive Community Approaches to Achieve Zero Waste
- Upgrading Energy: What Works
- Affordable Housing that Works for You – sponsored by Fifth Third Bank
- Essence of Athens
- The Neighborhood Grocer: The Intersection of Food Security & Community Development
- Innovative Tactics for Financial Empowerment
- Healthcare and Community Development Collaboration
- Why Localism Matters – sponsored by Regionomics
- Social Impact Investing
Plus, a member awards reception at the Dairy Barn Arts Center and the annual business meeting!
Join OCDCA staff and early conference arrivals at the official “unofficial” pre-conference networking event at the famous and recently renovated Jackie O’s Pub & Brewery on Wednesday, October 12 from 5:30 – 8:30 PM.
Dan Pallotta, Inventor of the mult- day charitable event industry, author of “Uncharitable: How Restraints on Nonprofits Undermine Their Potential” and “Charity Case: How the Nonprofit Community Can Stand Up for Itself and Really Change the World,” founder and president of the Charity Defense Council, and TED Talk presenter. Check out Dan’s iconic 2013 TED Talk, which has been viewed more than 3.9 million times: The Way We Think About Charity is Dead Wrong.
Athens has over 21 miles of scenic bike paths surrounding it.
Come explore this beautiful area by bringing your bike or stop by the library and book-a-bike for the duration of the event.
Simply mention you are with the Ohio CDC Association conference!
Hotel & Registration Info
Ohio University Inn & Conference Center
331 Richland Avenue
Athens, Ohio 45701
Rate: $114.95/night until September 18
Call (866) 593-6661 or (740) 593-6661 to book
Early-Bird Conference Rates until September 16
Students & Young Professionals: $100
Members – Additional Staff: $100
Non-Members – Additional Staff: $180
Click here to register.
Generous Support Provided by: