Ohio CDC Association has partnered with the National Community Stabilization Trust (NCST) to introduce its members to the Neighborhood Stabilization Initiative (NSI).
NSI is a program jointly developed by the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA), Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and NCST to focus on disposition of real estate owned (REO) properties in communities with a large amount of foreclosed, single-family residential units.
As a partner in the NSI program, local community organizations are given the opportunity to review and purchase foreclosed properties owned by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac prior to these properties being made publicly available for purchase. Sales prices will vary from market to market but are discounted from the estimate of fair market value.
Members working in the following communities are encouraged to register and learn more about NSI.
* Akron – Portage, Summit
* Cincinnati – Butler, Union, Brown, Hamilton, Dearborn, Clermont, Warren
* Cleveland – Lake, Lorain, Geauga, Cuyahoga, Medina
* Columbus – Pickaway, Hocking, Delaware, Morrow, Perry, Madison, Franklin, Fairfield, Union, Licking
* Dayton – Montgomery, Greene, Miami
* Toledo – Fulton, Lucas, Wood
Introduction to Neighborhood Stabilization Initiative webinar
April 28, 2016 / 10:00 – 11:15 AM