The Ohio Conference of Community Development (OCCD) Foundation Scholarship application is open until April 13.
OCCD would encourage you to make people aware of this great opportunity to provide some financial assistance to those seeking college degrees in economic and community development related fields.
- Applicant must be a resident of Ohio
- Applicant must attend an accredited university in Ohio and meet the following requirements:
Undergraduate students: must be a third- or fourth-year undergraduate student enrolled full-time in Fall 2018
Graduate student: enrolled in a graduate program part-time or full-time in Fall 2018
Must be enrolled in a field of study that prepares students for a career in public service, including public administration, planning, public finance or related field
- Applicant must be in good academic standing
- A maximum of $2,000 paid directly to the awardee’s university
- One-year student membership to OCCD
Share far and wide with students!