OCDCA is pleased to, once again, partner with Cramer & Associates to offer a fundraising development TA opportunity to our members. View the application here. The application should only take between 30-60 minutes.
This competitive opportunity will provide four OCDCA member organizations one-on-one fundraising TA that will analyze and address:
- What is the most efficient and effective philanthropic program/structure?
- What development benchmarks need to be created?
- What role should the Board play relative to fundraising?
- What role should the Executive Director play as it relates to fundraising?
- How do we increase funding from current donors?
- Is the organization utilizing staff and volunteer time efficiently and effectively?
From this, selected organizations will receive customized strategic recommendations including a timeline for implementation, prioritized core goals, organizational structure, and action steps.
To apply, submit a brief application by 5 pm Friday, November 13, 2015. Please note, awarded organizations must contribute $500 as a commitment and be a current member of Ohio CDC Association. For membership information, please contact me at (614) 461-6392 ext. 209.
We hope you take advantage of this opportunity to revitalize your fundraising endeavors. If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact me at (614) 461-6392 ext. 209 or firstname.lastname@example.org.